Saturday 8 December 2012

IT WAS LOCATED IN SHOREDITCH - BEFORE SHOREDITCH BECAME SHOREDITCH


With my second beer rush I am preparing for tonight’s adventure. And by preparing I’m sitting with a huge towel surrounding my hair in my robe whilst reading blogs. The last couple of days have been busy - for fun reasons, that is. The sad thing for this blog is that the days I actually have time to blog, are the sad times. At least that’s been the situation for the last week. When I’m having a good time I don’t usually have the time to blog. So I’m making time - in between the Fashion Festival that I’ve been to, before going to a pre-party at a friend’s flat later on.

But first, let’s back up a few days and catch up. On Thursday I had plans with an old friend of mine. We’ve been friends since we were what – ten perhaps? Since we lived in different parts of Norway we kept contact by sending each other post cards. How adorable isn’t that! So now when she is living in Kingston and I’m in London, this is the closest we’ve ever lived to each other, which is super fun. We went to see the Christmas lights being lid outside one of my favourite places in London – National Portrait Gallery. When we got there I was so amazed to find out that the tree was NORWEGIAN. Even a Norwegian ambassador was there and we sang the Norwegian national anthem. Apparently, that was the reason why we went. Of course, I had no idea! Never the less, it ended up being a very fun night with some rosé and cocktails.

Also, I would advise anyone around Shoreditch to go to the East London Design Show. I’ll write more about that tomorrow, and the Fashion Festival I’ve been to today. But now – hair and makeup needs to be done. xx

Picture from today. Tune in for more tomorrow!


1 comment: