Wednesday 5 December 2012

CUP'A'TEA

As the ultimate season for hot drinks are upon us, you can’t do anything but enjoy it. I’ve just figured out that Starbucks actually makes great Chai Latte’s. I would probably be better off not knowing – but well, to late now! These days I am a bit sick and tired of no contacts and fun events to attend, so instead of staying in bed and feeling sorry for myself I took action. I pulled my ass out of bed and went to the open day at College of Fashion and Design. Was it worth it? Ha-ha, no! Not even a little bit. We were placed in a small and rather ugly room in something that didn’t even look like a school. It was really not for us, but we tried at least. And gonna keep on trying. Cheers with a cup’a’tea to that.


And with a cup of tea in bed, my Wednesday morning starts. After rushing down the stairs to the window after a text from S saying it was snowing. I couldn’t see any white and went disappointed back to bed. Apparently the snow didn’t really get to the ground. Booh. Not my lucky days just now. Yesterday evening I was bored and seeking attention. I figured I would run upstairs and literally jump in bed. I didn’t get very far, as the first thing I stepped on, was a scarf I had mislaid. I slipped and fell with a big boom. It resulted with burned knees and a broken iPhone. Just my luck! Fortunately it went all right with some chocolate.
It always does...


1 comment: