Friday 11 January 2013

I AM BACK - NOW PANIC

As I’m spending my days back in London with my nose buried in a orange book called Cognitive Psychology, I though I’d spare a few minutes to keep this blog alive. I wouldn’t want it to have the same outcome as my poor orchid who died during my Christmas break. Speaking of which, you might be wondering how it was? Well, I can tell you. It was that great that it might not be fair to tell you. Like when my mother is telling me she is taking a hot bath, or eating brown cheese on her freshly baked bread. It’s that great, that it’s just cruel to tell people, because all they will experience is pure jealousy.

But you asked (no you didn’t). The holiday was desperately needed and at a perfect time. I’ve spent the days with my best friends and my sweetest family, drinking mulled wine and playing board games. Wearing pretty dresses and drinking red wine. Playing drinking games and having a laugh. I must admit. It was that great that I didn’t want to leave. But here I am. Trapped in reality. Trying to get back to the usual routines. Doing as my mother taught me and drinking heaps of tea. With a hint of honey I’m getting through the huge craving after sweets that I have developed during the holidays.

But bear with me sweeties. The next week is fully booked with extensive revising, but afterwards I’ll do my best to make time for some fun stuff – and hopefully let you guys in on it. In the meantime I'll leave you with a few photos. Definitely from my three favorite days at home. 


22122012
Christmas Day // Happy Hour
New Years 



No comments:

Post a Comment