Sunday 25 November 2012

LOVE ON A STICK

Written 16 November


Okey I know! What is the purpose of creating a blog if your not actually going to blog? Yes, but life happens, and I’ve decided not to apologize or making excuses for my absence. I just looked back on my previous blogs and one of them was overloaded with apologies for not blogging. Not interesting, what so ever! So I’m starting fresh. Learning from my mistakes. And trying to sit still on the chair and controlling my excitement. Silly me is just as excited for Christmas as I am for tonight when my parents landing in London. But I can assure you, if you had my parents, you would be just as excited. My mom and I are really a dream team when it comes to conquering the streets of London, so it will be interesting to see how it goes when the guys tag along.

The weather is really foggy and scary, which leaves only one thing to do. Lid all the candles you can find and pour yourself a glass of red wine. I’m trying to plan the weekend. I’ve been in London for two months now, and I really have not used the opportunity as I should. When I look back at the six weeks we had in Australia we experiences an enormous part of the country in a shorter period of time. But I’ve gotten settled though. I just have to do more. Explore more. And still keep up the schoolwork, which has a lot of potential for improvement. I keep blaming the gap year, but I should really get back in the routines by now.

So in my most desperate hour, I just caught myself typing “what to do this weekend London” on Google. 

1 comment: